"It's Time To Get With It!"
Please Fill Out The Online Form!
- Samples for Your Business
- How to Make More Money
- Ask Any Questions
- Our Simple Process
- Get Pricing Information
- About Our 100% Guarantee
Why Need Business Page - Facebook Mini Web Site
- Your Customers and Potential Customers are on Facebook all the time! These statistics are amazing for exposure:
- Facebook has more than 500 million active users
- 50% of active users log on every day
- Average user has 130 friends
- Average user spends over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- Facebook is growing fast - 145% in 2010
- The 35+ demographic represents 30% of all users
- The 55+ demographic grew 922% in 2009
- Facebook reaches 56% of the active U.S. universe with 6 hours per month
- Facebook is the number 3 web site visited by users 65 and older
- Virtually everyone under 35 years of age has a Facebook account
- Virtually every college student has a Facebook account
- Virtually all consumer brands and major businesses have Facebook pages
- Want more proof! Why do CNN and other major businesses promote their Facebook page? Do your own survey and ask any college kid or someone under the age of 40 if they have a Facebook account and what percentage of time they spend on Facebook is on a daily basis.
- A Facebook fan page is more crucial than a web site. It allows you to gain more exposure and is more readily available than searching on Google.
- More exposure, more leads and more sales. By having a presence on Facebook you will be exposed to more potential customers that can find you easy. Also, your existing and past customers will see your current services and products. It will give them the opportunity to market for you through word of mouth and personal experience.
- You will establish more credibility. Your credibility will increase by having a Facebook account. Outperform your competition by having a Facebook account to appeal to every market.
- Links to your web site. Your Facebook account can have multiple links to your web site to drive more leads and more sales.
- You will have more interaction and more contact with your fan base. The whole purpose of the Facebook account is to increase your fan base. With your fan base your posts will show up on your fans Facebook account wall where they will always see your messages.
- Your posts will show up on your fans friends pages. Imagine you post about a new product/services or special promotion. Not only do your fans see the post but their friends also do. If you have 1,000 fans and the average friend list is 130 your post could be seen by 130,000 people!
- Excellent search engine positioning. Facebook fan pages are indexed by search engines so your web site will acquire more visitors.
- Customizable fan pages are more appealing to the customer. You can install custom, branded fan pages that have strong call to action and links back to your web site. This is a huge opportunity to put your best foot forward and to increase leads and sales. See example here.
- Affordable. Having a Facebook presence is affordable and definitely your best investment for success and growth of your business.
- Self managing and growth. Your Facebook fan page will grow and update itself automatically. Facebook is setup where your fans can comment on your wall, they can invite their friends and your posts will increase more fans.
- Great recruitment tool. Since so many individuals are on Facebook make sure you post a link or information about job opportunities.
- Participate in mobile applications. The growth, technical advances and use of mobile phone continues to explode. 91% of Americans are using cell phones. Mobile users spend more time (lots more) on social networking sites than PC users. Your Facebook pages will be used and accessed via cell phones.