Here are Seven easy steps to success to help you set up a Google Plus account for your business.
- It’s an obvious start, but always makes sure you set up a Gmail account for Google Plus. Once you are logged into your email, go to the top right corner and click on the grid icon then scroll down to Google Plus.
- Complete creating your own personal Google Plus account. Once this is complete go to your Google Plus homepage. On the top left corner of the page you will see the Home Icon. Click on the Icon and scroll down to Pages.
- Click on Get you page.
- This will guide you to a page with three different categories. Select the category that best fits with your business needs.
- Fill out your business name, link to your website, and additional categories you would like to be listed under. Once this is complete.
- Click on edit, fill out your contact information, taglines, introductions. Remember to be specific, adding photos, linking Youtube videos, ect.
- Once this is complete, you can begin postings on Google Plus page.
There you have it. Seven steps easy steps for Google Plus setup for business