Here’s another segment on the importance of adapting your website to your consumer’s benefit. Let’s start the day with some mobile statistics. The concentration: responsive design; having your website adapt to multiple platforms and making it user friendly.
An article published in May, 2014 reported that “85 percent of adults believe that a mobile site must be as good, if not better than, a desktop site” (Rampton, Huffingtonposts.com), why because…
- More than 20 percent of Google searches are now being performed on some sort of mobile device.
- In 2012 over half of all local searches were done on a mobile device.
- 25 percent of Internet users only access the internet via a mobile device in the United States.
- 25.85 percent of all emails are opened on mobile phones, with another 10.16 percent being opened on tablets.
- In 2014 mobile Internet usage is expected to overtake desktop usage.
- Out of the 4 billion mobile phones in the world, 1.08 billion are smartphones and 3.05 are SMS enabled. (Rampton, Huffingtonposts.com).
Let’s discuss the mobile statistics. From a consumer perspective, many of us spend an average of five minutes on a site. Look at Kemteck’s mobile site for example. When you sign in you find the simplicity of the site. Easy to scroll through and there is an option to view the classic site from your mobile site if that is what you wish. The point is consumers want and need options. It’s not just about adapting to technology it’s adapting to your consumer, giving them options.
Do not lose business because you are not adapting to your consumer and offering options. To start the process of giving your customer options call 612-623-8347 Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through https://www.kemteck.com/contact-us/ we are providing you with options now it is time to give your customer options.
Article Reference: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-rampton/business-mobile-responsive-design_b_5267077.html