Tuesdays Tips for Success Technology with Options.
- Do not assume that your customer is content with viewing your website via mobile phone the same way the view it via their PC or Mac.
- Give your customer options by adapting to the multiple technology mediums through which they can access your websites.
- Think about the consumer perspective.
- What does the customer want to see when they are viewing your site.
- Simplicity is key when it comes to your mobile website.
- Customers will spend about five minutes viewing the site via mobile phones, so be prepared.
- Yes, there are consumers who still appreciate the class view of a site, even via their smart phone. Give them the option to still view the class view via smart phone devices.
- Remember customers appreciate business that put their perspectives first. Give your consumer Options!
What are the next steps to achieve to have a simple mobile website for your consumers. Take five minutes and contact Kemteck for the process and pricing of an efficient mobile website for your business. Stay tuned every Tuesday for our weekly Tuesday Tips for Success!