Social Media Setup
How Important is Social Media Marketing? Extremely. Look at the numbers:
As of December 2013, here’s the social networks with the most active users base:
Facebook – 1.19 Billion active users
Google+ – 540 Million active users
LinkedIn – 259 Million active users
Twitter – 232 Million active users
Instagram – 150 Million active users
Pinterest – 70 Million active users
Account Setup and Advertising Setup
You choose which platforms you want and we will do the rest
Account Creation, Branding, & URL Setup:
We make sure all of your company profiles appear professional, are branded with your logo, links to your website, business hours, contact info, and basic descriptive information about your business, and establish your social domain name
Sample Business Pages
Kemteck Google +
St Paul Downtown Guide Facebook
St Paul Downtown Guide Twitter
St Paul Downtown Guide Google +
Local Agent Team Twitter
Local Agent Team Facebook
Twin Cities Tanning Guide Twitter
Twin Cities Tanning Guide Facebook
Twin Cities Estate Sales Twitter
Twin Cities Estate Sales Facebook
Social Media Sites
- Pintrest – Creates a virtual pin-boards where users can post things based on topics and interests. We will create you your own board, and pin relevant information too it
- LinkedIn – Professional social site, that allows users to connect with other professionals and endorse skills and knowledge.
- Twitter – Allows you to compose short “tweets” giving out information or updates to your followers.
- Facebook – the largest social media platform, used globally to connect with friends / businesses.
- Foursquare – Location based social site where users check-in to a location, promoting the place. We will create an account for your business that will allow people to check into your business.
- Google Plus – Google’s social site, which continues to expand. Vital for integration with google maps and places.
- Instagram – Image based software that lets users take images on their phones and filter them so they look like old Polaroids.
- Youtube – the second largest search engine, based on uploading and viewing videos for entertainment or information.
- Tumblr – Blogging/Image site, that allows users to create a free sub-domian where they can post media or text, but mostly image based.
- Yelp – One of the most popular review sites on the internet, where users are allowed to write reivews of your company to inform other consumers.
- WordPress Blog – We will create an operate a WordPress blog for you, with relevant posts that drives traffic to and increases the SEO and quality score of your site